அகில.இந்திய.BSNL.ஓய்வூதியர் நலச்சங்கம்..........திருநெல்வேலி..
Dear comrades
I thank all the delegates of our AIC held
on 2nd and 3rd December 22
at Visakhapatnam for electing me
as GS unanimously of this mighty organization.
I shall honestly discharge my duties and responsibilities
which is expected of me.
I appeal to all throughout the country to effectively
implement the agitational programmes in coordination
with other like minded associations and thereafter
send the report to me promptly.
CWC held on 1/12/22 at Visakhapatnam unanimously
decided to allot the timing for each circle based on
membership for discussion by the delegates.
Freedom was given to circle secretaries to give the
names of speakers.
After hearing the delegates, 4th Triennial AIC unanimously
passed a resolution on
pension revision clearly spelling out our stand.
I earnestly appeal to all particularly the office bearers at all
levels to speak in one voice to take the message to our members
throughout the country.
Greetings to all
V Vara Prasad, GS
மாவட்ட மாநாட்டு புகைப்படங்கள்
No comments:
Post a Comment